Terms and Conditions
Information About Us
www.taza.ie is a site operated by Khana Ghar Limited trading as Taza (“We”). We are registered in Ireland and our registered office at 2 Ardcollum Avenue, Artane, Dublin 5. Our email address is [email protected]
Making a Purchase
By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are:
(a) legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) at least 18 years old.
After placing an order through our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Confirmation of Dispatch”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed once we send you the Confirmation of Dispatch.
The Contract existing then between you and us will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Confirmation of Dispatch. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Confirmation of Dispatch.
In some cases we may refuse to accept an order from you, as a result of one or more of the following:
– The Product you ordered not being in stock.
– Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
– The identification of a pricing or Product description error.
– You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms.
You agree that:
– Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
– You are the authorised holder of any credit/debit card you may use on the website and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered;
– You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use;
– You are eighteen years old or older. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site;
– You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website;
– You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
– You will not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission for us:
– Redistribute or modify any of the content from our website
– Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content.
– Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Taza with respect to the use of the website. These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with Irish law.